This basic drawing course is meant for who wants to learn how to draw, or if you just want to refresh or improve your drawing skills. We focus on basic techniques for drawing an object, still life, hands, face, body, animal,... according to observation. We mostly use a graphite pencil. In a following series, the basic themes are repeated and deepened. In an advanced course, the observation drawing is extended by experimenting with other materials such as charcoal, pastel, colour pencils, watercolour pencils, Chinese ink,...
- on Tuesday evening from 19:00 till 22:00
- Group 1: 20/09, 11/10, 8/11, 29/11 and 20/12/2022 + 24/01/2023
- Group 2: 27/09, 18/10, 15/11, 6/12/2022 + 10/01 and 31/01/2023
- 100 € for the whole course (6 lessons) - to be paid the first lesson with cash or bank contact
- drawing pencils (HB or harder/softer)
- kneadable eraser / rubber
- sketch block A4
You can also buy a starter set during the first lesson!